AbZorba Games, part of Novomatic Interactive, is a world leading games studio that is specialized in building tabletop casino games for mobile, desktop and land-based machines.
We create high-quality, social games which have entertained over 8 million gamers all over the globe. Our suite of games includes Blackjack, Roulette, Poker and Baccarat in different formats including single player, multiplayer and virtual dealer games for social and cash.
While we expand our games library we seek a full time, in-house Graphic Designer.
You will be working in close collaboration with game designers, game artists, animators and game developers. You will create interfaces that fit our social casino environment and you will wow the players with your polished graphic elements.
You need to be prepared to take on many different kinds of tasks, and you must be eager to explore new techniques and new art-styles that will attract the most demanding eyes.
We are looking for candidates with relevant experience, but people with great talent will also be considered.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Well-developed your sense of color
- Familiarity with creating assets for mobile games or apps
- Proficiency in user interface design
- Relevant education and/or work experience
- A portfolio showing your talent and previous works
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Experience within the games industry
- Experience with slots games
- You are a passionate gamer
- Competitive Salaries, Bonuses, Rewards and Events
- World leading Games Studio, part of Novomatic Interactive
- Outstanding career opportunity
- Private Health Insurance
- Superb team, entertainment zone, fantastic chairs!
AbZorba Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, age, disability or other protected category.