AbZorba Games, part of Novomatic Interactive, is a world leading games studio that creates superb, high-quality social games which have entertained over 8 million players all over the world.
Our studio is currently working on a new, unannounced project and we are looking for a game-developer to join our team in Athens, Greece.
In this position you will be using Unity engine to create and develop game features for our new social game. You will work through the full development life cycle of the product and implement feature changes after release. This position requires an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual with good understanding of Unity engine.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Writing C# code within the Unity environment
- Strong knowledge of Unity UI
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON, XML
- BSc in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Worked on a published game, developed in Unity
- Mobile game development experience
- Knowledge of C++ programming
- Native Android/Native iOS Development experience
- Experience with build systems such as Gradle etc.
- Experience with version control, GIT
- Knowledge of VFX, such as particle systems etc.
- Experience with shader programming
- World leading Games Studio - attained coveted #1 in USA Games
- Competitive salaries, bonuses and rewards
- Private Health Insurance
- Modern working environment
- Conferences attendance
AbZorba Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, age, disability or other protected category.