Project Based Visual Artist
AbZorba Games is searching for a talented and motivated illustrator to work with our amazing team in Athens on a project basis. In time this may evolve to a permanent role.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in digital art, working within a team delivering projects on time and always delighting. Experience in gaming, particularly casino style, or apps will be considered as a huge plus.
AbZorba is a world leading mobile games studio that is renowned within its sector for creating superb, high-quality mobile multiplayer games that entertain and engage all across the globe and is now creating desktop and Facebook titles.
AbZorba has amassed almost 10m gamers and is now part of the Austrian based Novomatic Interactive group of companies.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator mainly)
- Creative in talent and efficient in nature
- Deliver high quality art on time
- Feedback driven
- Team player
- Work closely with the developer and graphics team to create optimized graphic assets
- Create casino in game content from tabletops, card decks to animated emoticons
- Create promotional banners, pop up in-game dialogs, seasonal themes
GOOD TO HAVE
- Be a passionate gamer, especially on mobile or Facebook
- Have a basic UI/UX understanding
- Typography knowledge
Include your CV, a web link to your portfolio and your cover letter. Note that you must be willing to complete a test if requested