AbZorba Games, now part of Novomatic Interactive, is a world leading games studio renowned in its sector that creates superb, high-quality multiplayer games which have entertained over 7 million gamers all over the globe - and yes its based in Athens and we’re hiring!
#Your Daily Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop new and existing game features
- Collaborate closely with the design team to develop new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Demonstrate a dedication to code quality by writing self documenting code
- Help us incorporate industry best practices and important developments into our games.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C using iOS SDK and Xcode
- Knowledge of the most used frameworks, like UIKit, Foundation, CoreGraphics, Social
- Experienced working with remote data via RESTFul APIs
- Experienced with 3rd party frameworks, such as Facebook SDK, AFNetworking etc
- Good understanding of iOS Design Patterns
- BSc in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
#Awesome if you have
- Worked on a published app on iTunes
- Experience with Swift and SpriteKit
- Experience with version control, Git/Svn
- Experience with C++
- A keen eye for UI/UX details and animations
- Startup and strong team mentality
- World leading Games Studio - attained coveted #1 in USA Games
- Competitive salaries, bonuses and rewards
- Private Health Insurance
- Modern working environment with all the fun stuff - Foosball and wii games room included :-)
- Amazing chairs - seriously amazing
- Team fun and feeding events
- Attending global conferences such as ‘Casual Connect’
AbZorba Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, age, disability or other protected category.